So you’ve gathered the things you want to sell, entered them online, and attached your printed tags. Now you just need to bring them to the sale! We have three drop off days available. All drop off times will be by appointment only:
Saturday, November 4 9 AM- 8 PM
Sunday, November 5 1 PM to 8 PM
Monday, November 6 9 AM to 1 PM
Go to your consignor homepage and click “Get a Drop-Off Appointment.” Although your drop-off appointment time is a 15 minute window, you need to allow closer to one hour for your actual drop-off. Your 15 minute drop-off window is your arrival time. Please be sure to read the procedures below for the complete drop-off schedule.
- Look for our signs at the fairgrounds to find the Display Building on the west end of the midway.
- Stop by the WELCOME table near the front entrance where we will begin a Drop-Off checklist for you and you will be given a rack for clothes and a wagon or basket for shoes and home goods.
- You will be directed on where to drop off clothing, shoes & accessories, home decor & furniture.
- Go to the CHECK-IN table to complete the check-in process. You will be given your PRESALE passes here and we will verify the address and you will select whether you preferred to be paid via PayPal or check.
- Wait until you hear your consignor number called. At that time, you will be asked to help hang and clothing and put out shoes & accessories that are accepted. (Home decor and jewelry is put out for you by our volunteers.)
- Once you are finished, stop by the CHECK-OUT table where you will sign for and take with you any items that are not acceptable for this sale.
- Please bring your own muscle to help unload large furniture.